Specializing in e-commerce site design and home of the UltraDev
Shopping Cart II. This is an add-on to the Macromedia UltraDev /
DMX product that allows development of on-line store fronts.
Do you need or are you looking for chocolate? Look
Featured site using theUltraDev Cart
| Other site's that use
UltraDev Cart |
(An UltraDev window screen shot with Server Behavior Pallet)
Other screen shots (500k)
Some of the features include:
- No limit to the number of website you can build. So there is
no per web site license fee!
- Fully Active Server Pages No system modifications or DLLs to
- Unlimited products, categories and sub categories.
- Unlimited product features such as color, size etc.
- Product displays can by dynamic or static.
- Multiple product ordering with one button press.
- Seven different types of shipping calculations; weight, weight
range, quantity, price range, fixed, none and a Dynamic (UPS /
Fedex) type lookup by weight.
- Discount can be applied at the Order Level or per line item
w/ multiple structures.
- Tax can be applied at the Order Level or per item.
- Stock Control.
- Transaction support built in for data integrity during checkout
on the Orders and OrderDetails tables.
- E-mailing of order summary supports CDONTS (CDO), JMail, ASPMail
(ServerObjects) and ASPEmail (Presits) *
Macromedia UltraDev Version 4 or Dreamweaver MX
Microsoft Access 97 / 2000 or Microsoft SQL 7 / 2000.
(Microsoft Access is need for the demo site or if you wish to modify
the supplied database to add or change tables and or field names)
Runs on Windows NT/2000/XP under IIS .
Windows 95/98/ME under Personal Web Server.
Not limited to specific web hosting companies
Linux using Sun's Chili!Soft.ASP using the
latest version of 3.6 and below will not work.
Window Scripting Host Version 5 or greater. Click here
and download a ASP file to test this.
* A component maybe required if using the e-mail order server behavior
such CDONTS, JMail, ASPMail ServerObjects, or ASPEmail Persits.
***Windows 95/98 requires the Microsoft Personal Web Server. For
Windows 98, Personal Web server is located on your Windows 98 CD-ROM.
For Windows 95 it can be downloaded from the web at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/NT4OptPk/
Although it says Windows NT it really contains Windows 95 version